Fee Schedule 2024
Please find below a table outlining the breakdown and schedule of the 2024 school fees. It is a school requirement that all fees and charges are paid in full on or before the due date. The school fees are billed in four annual cycles, with each cycle issued prior to the subsequent term. The fees for Term One are invoiced during Term Four of the previous year.
|Year level||1st child||2nd child|
|5th and subsequent child(ren)|
| ||Yearly Fee||Term Fee||Yearly Fee||Term Fee||Yearly Fee||Term Fee||Yearly Fee||Term Fee||Yearly Fee||Term Fee|
(F – 6)
(7 – 10)
(Y11 & 12)
Capital Levy *
A capital Levy of $100 / term per student is charged in Term invoices.
Extra-Curricular Levy *
An Extra-Curricular Levy of $125 per student is billed annually in the invoice issued in Term One.
Technology Levy *
An annual Technology levy for all year levels is billed at different rates, as per the year level breakdown below. This levy is billed in the invoice issued in Term One.
|Primary (F – 6)||$200.00|
|Secondary (7 – 10)||$225.00|
|VCE (11 & 12)||$250.00|
*All payable levies are non-refundable. Whether a student’s enrolment at the school ceases voluntarily or otherwise, or if a student’s participation in any school event is restricted due to behavioural concerns, the levy payment will not be subject to refund.
Books & Stationery
- Primary students are provided with books and stationery by the College.
- Secondary students are required to purchase their books and stationery as per the annual booklist.
Discounts / Rebates
- Families possessing an active Health Care Card from 30 January 2024 to 28 June 2024 will qualify for a 10% reduction in tuition fees, provided that the validation of the card is carried out via the Department of Education Portal. This yearly deduction will be reflected in the school fees invoice for Term Three, exclusively for fee-paying students. Those students who have been granted school fee waivers owing to discounts for a fifth child or other complete fee exemptions will not be eligible for this deduction. Additionally, to avail of this discount, it is imperative that all prior family school fees up until Term Two have been settled without any outstanding balances.
- If the full annual fees for all students within a family are paid before 30 November for the following academic year, a $200 per student up-front payment discount will be granted. This discount is applicable only if the full annual fees are paid for all children enrolled in the school for the subsequent year. However, there will be no up-front payment discount if only some of the students' annual fees are paid in advance in a family fee account.
- The sibling discount per term is as follows: $100 for the second child, $210 for the third child, and $420 for the fourth child. From the fifth child onwards, there will be exemptions from the Tuition Fee and Capital Levy only; other charges and levies will not receive any discounts.
|Term 1 fees||23 November 2023|
|Term 2 fees||28 March 2024|
|Term 3 fees||4 July 2024|
|Term 4 fees||12 September 2024|