Fee Schedule 2023
The College requires payment of all fees and charges on or before the due date. Fees are billed in four cycles with each cycle issued prior to the subsequent term.
|Year level||1st child||2nd child|
|5th and subsequent child(ren)|
| ||Yearly Fee||Term Fee||Yearly Fee||Term Fee||Yearly Fee||Term Fee||Yearly Fee||Term Fee||Yearly Fee||Term Fee|
(F – 6)
(7 – 10)
(Y11 & 12)
Capital Levy of $100 per student per term.
Extra-Curricular Levy of $125 per student. Full rebate applicable to families with a valid Health Care Card between the period of January 2023 – June 2023.
An Annual Technology Levy for different year levels is charged as per the below amounts. This amount is charged in Term One invoice.
|Primary (F – 6)||$200.00|
|Secondary (7 – 10)||$225.00|
|VCE (11 & 12)||$250.00|
Books & Stationery
- Primary students are provided with books and stationery by the College.
- Secondary students are required to purchase their books and stationery as per the booklist items.
- Parents holding a valid Healthcare Card between January 2023 and June 2023 will receive a $125.00 discount per student in the Term Three
- If full annual fees for every student in the family are paid by 30 November for the subsequent year, an up-front payment discount of $200 per student is applied. Note: There is a nil up-front payment discount when, in a family fee account, only some of the students’ annual fees are paid up-front.
- Sibling discount per term is applied at $90 for the second child, $190 for the third child and $380 for the fourth child. The fifth and subsequent chid(ren) are exempt from the Tuition Fee and Capital Levy only. Other charges and levies do not attract discounts.
|Term 1 fees||24 November 2022|
|Term 2 fees||30 March 2023|
|Term 3 fees||6 July 2023|
|Term 4 fees||14 September 2023|