Parents can now use Qoctor to get an action plan for their child by just following a few simple steps.
- Log on to the website https://www.qoctor.com.au/asthma-action-plan
- Click on to the link 'Get an Action Plan' and choose whether the action plan is for asthma, allergies or
- Answer a few simple questions.
- Pay the consultation fee ($31.99 – $36.99 depending on service).
- Have a video consultation with a doctor.
- Download your action plan.
Why Use Qoctor
- There’s no need to wait for an appointment at your local GP’s clinic. Same day appointments are usually available.
- Qoctor provides ASCIA action plans for children of 3 years and plus.
- The action plan will be available to download after a brief video consultation with a doctor.
- During the video consultation, the patient will speak to an experienced Australian doctor.
Darul Ulum College of Victoria undertakes no accountability or health / legal responsibility for any inaccuracies oversights in the content of this site. The information contained in this site is supplied on an "as is" basis with no assurances of completeness, precision, effectiveness, or suitability. The description provided on the site is for information purposes only and does not replace for professional medical advice. Please consult a medical professional for medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment of your child.