Darul Ulum College Schoolbox provides you with a dynamic opportunity to be partners in your child’s learning.
- Schoolbox is used to communicate, collaborate, learn, manage, integrate and create.
- Schoolbox gives you access to all the information you need as soon as you login.
- Links to your child’s year group pages, timetables, co-curricular groups and resources such as the school calendar, are easily accessible directly from Schoolbox – all with ONE login.
- Your Schoolbox is designed exclusively for you and your family, which means that you will have access to all the information and resources that relate specifically to each of your children as well as everything that your school needs to share with the whole school community.
- As a parent, you can be notified of tasks and assessments due, marks obtained; as well as feedback on tasks and assessments, your child’s timetable and overdue work.
- You can pay school fees online and also check the history of your school accounts
- You can check & electronically notify the school of changes to your contact details
- You can check attendance details of your children
- You can preview and print academic reports
- You can see a list of teachers and their contact details
Schoolbox can be accessed by clicking on the following link:
Darul Ulum College Schoolbox