We are seeking individuals with a commitment to creativity, high levels of motivation and a "can do it" attitude.
The College provides a pleasant work environment and generous employment conditions.
All applicants are expected to support the religious ethos of the school.
The College is looking for an English Advisor/ Consultant for 2018 with an immediate start.
The following candidate must:
• Have expertise in teaching and coordinating the subject at secondary school level
• To be able to review the current English curriculum and its implementation at the College;
• Identify program needs for the purpose of further enhancing and improving English standards
• Confer with English teachers regarding pedagogy pertaining to instructional techniques and organization of practices for the purpose of providing guidance and mentoring
• Provide hands-on support to English teachers
Knowledge of the subject content and aptitude are essential requirements.
Salary is subject to the candidates expertise and qualifications.
To apply for the position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are requested to specify your areas of interest i.e. “Health and P.E.” or "Maths and Science - Secondary" in your on-line application.
Human Resources Officer
Darul Ulum College of Victoria
17 Baird Street, Fawkner, VIC 3060
03 9355 6868
Your application should consist of a covering letter and a current résumé, including at least two referees who can comment on your work performance. Applications can be sent online or via email to email@example.com.