Darul Ulum College of Victoria is an Islamic independent school which is committed to:
- Providing education through contemporary curriculum in a safe school environment which incorporates the development of religious and ethical consciousness in students.
- Establishing a faithful learning community which embraces both religious and Australian values of freedom of speech and religion; openness and tolerance to difference and diversity and the equality of civil rights, through excellence in teaching and learning.
- Integrating academic and personal skills with principles inspired by the Quran, Sunnah and Australian values that can empower students to make positive contributions to the wider community.
- Promoting intellectual, social, emotional, physical and spiritual development through programs that cater for a broad range of abilities and interests in a safe school environment for all children, including students of culturally and/or linguistically diverse communities and students with disabilities.
- Supporting participation and the achievement of ‘personal best’ to boost self-esteem and personal wellbeing.
- Offering students a diversity of enriching activities and stimulating challenges outside the central academic program.
- Creating and enhancing a culture of continuous improvement.
- Enabling students to pursue higher education and vocational endeavours as confident and active members of the Australian multicultural society.